A Dramatic Entrance
Books. Books, books, books, books.
- So B. It,(Which I named my blog after.) By Sarah Weeks.
- The Lightning Queen, By Laura Resau.
- Counting By 7's, By Holly Goldberg Sloan.
- The Thing About Jellyfish, By Ali Benjamin.
- Absolutely Almost, By Lisa Graff.
- Wonder, By R.J. Palacio.
- Stella By Starlight, By Sharon M. Draper.
- Possibles, By Vaunda Micheaux Nelson
- And finally, last but not least, we have Full Cicada Moon, By Marilyn Hilton.
My favorite type of book is sad books with happy endings. My mom said she liked that.
Now I must tell you all about me.
My name is Rosalind , and I live in New Mexico.
Also, I am AWESOME. I have 3 siblings, named Skye, Jane, and Jeffrey. Skye is 8, Jane is 6 and Jeffrey is 2. They are all adorable. Also, I am AMAZING. I am in the 6th grade. I have glasses. That makes me even better. Plus, I am already the best person I know. When I grow up, I want to be a professor at Harvard University. I will teach math. I am the only person I know that wants to do that. I am the only person I know that even likes math. Except for AMAZING people like me.